I spent two full weeks in Puerto Rico over the holidays, which was the longest consecutive time I’ve spent on the island since I was in college. This gave Nicky and I enough time to check out a bunch of new restaurants, bars, beaches, cays and even take the family on a hike at El Yunque National Rain Forrest. We had the most incredible time so of course I had to share my top recs with you guys.
Below is a compilation of as many of my favorite spots and activities on the island as I could think of, with direct links to either Instagram or web pages for each one. These will all be located within the San Juan metropolitan area unless specified in parenthesis next to them.
Feel free to also check out my Puerto Rico highlight on IG for more ideas, photos & videos of our trip.
– Posi+ivo Sand Bar (Dorado, PR)
– Kikita’s Beachhouse (Dorado, PR)
Clubs & Bars:
– Almost anywhere in La Placita
– Guilligan’s Island Day Trip (Guanica, PR)
– Horseback Riding at Hacienda Caravali (Rio Grande, PR)
– Mar Chiquita (Manati, PR)
– Los Tubos (Manati, PR)
– Crashboat Beach (Aguadilla, PR)
– Buye Beach (Cabo Rojo, PR)
– Playa Sucia (Cabo Rojo, PR)
– Flamenco Beach (Culebra, PR) *requires boat or ferry tickets*