For the past two years, REVOLVE has been my go to shopping site for everything from tropical vacations to black-tie weddings. Not only do they have one of the best selections of designer brands across departments but they’ve also instilled superb customer experience practices which, to me, have made all the difference.
Below, I’ve put together a list of my top tips (and a couple of tricks) for you to take advantage of some of these practices and ultimately have a more effective/efficient shopping experience on REVOLVE.
- Similar Items Section: You’ll find this section right below any item once you’ve clicked on it and this just so happens to be where I personally strike gold most of the time. You can go one step further by clicking on “view more” or “view 90-100 similar items”. You’ll be provided with an assortment of pieces that are along the same lines as the one above at different price ranges.
- RVLV Favorites: Although this is not a unique feature of Revolve (most online retailers will have some system for you to save items you like), its something I suggest setting up on any website you regularly shop at. Your future self will thank you when the time comes for you to go on a trip or special event because you’ll already have a ready to shop compilation of items you love.
- Returns: Revolve has the best return policy I’ve ever encountered and that’s a huge part of why I love them so much. You get 30-60 days on most items and the return label comes as a pre-printed sticker inside every package with tracking number so you can send your items back in the same box they came in at no additional cost. Obviously the products must still be unused but for those of us who are indecisive by nature it provides a very generous window of time to “sleep on it.”
- Price Match: I have my graphic designer to thank for this tip and it’s an absolute game changer! If you see a product you want being sold for less elsewhere but you want to take advantage of Revolve’s return policy, you can simply send them a message over chat (or email) and they will refund the difference to your card shortly after submitting your order.
- Chat Feature: On the bottom right hand corner of their web page you’ll find a bubble that reads “Need Help?” By clicking on it you’ll be able to start a live chat conversation with one of their customer service reps and get assistance for anything from price matches to return questions and more.
- Price Drops: If you’ve purchased an item at regular price on Revolve and it goes on sale within 60 days, all you have to do is email them your order # and they will refund the difference to your card within a few days.
- Codes: Although I’ve noticed codes often don’t work for best sellers, pre-orders or sale items, the codes TULIP and AGOLDE have been my go-to’s for the past year and work pretty much every time I try them on regular priced items.